Monday, November 10, 2008

Marine Corps Ball 2008



On Saturday Ian and I attended the marine corps ball at Fort Lewis. Every year they celebrate the marine corps birthday, and in return I get to dress up and get my pictures taken like prom all over again. I had my hair done at work in between doing other peoples hair, and then quickly drove home and got my dress on. We went with one of Ians marine buddies who's fiance had to stay home with the baby. So the three of us, Rayce, Ian and myself headed south. The ball was a lot of fun. Food was great and the company was nice as well. We got our picture taken and I wish I could figure out how to post it, but it was pretty funny with the three of us being silly. Not as many guys brought dates this year so it wasnt quite as much fun, but we still danced and had a good time. So heres a few pictures for everyone to see! Look how handsome corporal Watkins looks! Oh and it was quite fun being called mrs. Watkins all night when last year I was just his date. :)

2 comments:

My name is Breanna... said...

looks like fun Kaitlin! You look beautiful!

Jenny said...

Can't wait to see more pics! Ian does look quite handsome, but his date sure is a hotty! See you soon!