Thursday, December 18, 2008

A little change for the winter...







Along with the fun amounts of snow this week...I decided to do something different. I decided to color my hair brown. I didnt really think about it and a girl at work wanted to do it...so while I was coloring hers...(well why hers was processing) she did mine. Oh the benefits of being a stylist. You can change your hair at any second. :) And I did. It was fun and I like it. Ian says he likes it too...so for now I am a brunette. haha


The snow has been tons of fun and its sooo pretty. I made Ian wake up at almost 1 am last night to take a walk in the snow with me...it was so pretty. and it was coming down hard. I lovehow when its snows at night its like white outside, this snow lights up everything. it was very fun, well for me. Ian was a bit annoyed. haha Getting to work today was a little bit more difficult. Thank goodness I live so close. I'm still praying for a white christmas, so we will see. If not, it sure came pretty close!! But I am getting tired of being sooooo freezing! Brrr.

2 comments:

Megan Bonnin said...

how fun to have snow! Your hair is cute! Brunettes have fun too!

Unknown said...

love it!