Sunday, December 21, 2008

and the snow just keeps coming down...
















we got another six inches last night and are expected to get another 4-8 inches tonight. It has officially been snowing for more than a week now....and the accumulations of all the snow is really adding up. Making leaving the house and going places...a very difficult task. With Christmas only days away, I am hoping that I get my white Christmas...but now I'm worried about getting to Kent to celebrate it when family and friends! Hopefully the roads at least clear up a bit!! Also, notice that Ians moped is slowly dissappearing into the whiteness. :)

1 comment:

My name is Breanna... said...

So crazy to see that much snow on the ground in Kent. Very cool! I like your hair too. Your pretty no matter what color your hair is! Love and miss you!